Disability insurance cases. The disability insurance is one of the most important types of insurance that exist. Because if you - for any reason whatsoever - suddenly not be able to work, it may jeopardize the very existence. The diversity facing occupational disability insurance is comprehensive, but not every insurance provides services that "fit" are really individual.
The following risk-traps you should know:
1. The fact is that it is not necessarily easy to find an adequate disability insurance. Especially not when one has already reached a certain age. While the vendors are eager to generate new customers, but not everyone has the chance to be actually recorded. So the fear of consumers against a possible rejection is one of the traps that poses a particularly large risk.
After all, who due to some medical history or age can not be sure at all to find an occupational disability insurance, which tends to rapidly take advantage of the first offer. And this may be associated with fatal consequences, such as extremely excessive contributions, disclaimers etc.
2. Certainly, the contributions to an occupational disability insurance are comparatively high. Considering the fact that BI losses usually are very expensive for the insurance provider, this high level of expenditure for the policyholder arising sense. Make sure when searching for the best possible providers necessarily on the reputation of the insurer. Black Sheep implement often "exclusion clauses" in the contract, so you may not receive benefits in the event of cases.
3. Do not keep vibrant, but openness is the motto. One of the most common traps into which you can fall as policyholders in SPE's disease to conceal hoping thus to reduce the insurance premiums or to be included at all in the insurance. Moreover, it proves to be rather even makes sense to pay higher contributions: Let your BU calculated as generous as possible in order not later - to get paid to low performance - also with regard to inflation. Of course, higher benefits from the BU are also associated with higher premiums, but the extra effort is all worth it.
4. Inaccurate information and the desire to save time: This, too, can be pitfalls that you come may prove costly. The more precise your information is, even before the contract was signed, the better. Ask your family doctor to compile the medical documents and send the copies to the insurer. Even if this approach time and nerve costs: To save yourself potential hassles.
5. Make sure when choosing a provider of disability insurance necessarily also on the aspect of the right of withdrawal. Thus, there are providers who dispense after 5 years on the said right of withdrawal and you therefore can not be accused of possible breach of a duty of disclosure. It is precisely this make BU-insurers like to shirk a damage takeover. Decide in advance for the implementation of an independent insurance comparison in order to exclude possible further cases as possible. Opt only for reputed comparison websites, where you need to provide personal information before comparison. Only on the basis of these data can be actually a purposeful insurance comparison.
6. Many consumers opt for combined insurance products. Especially when it comes to disability insurance. Need in addition to the disability insurance and life insurance in order to obtain maximum protection? Overlooking extra cost traps you should know that it is often much cheaper to put on a BUZ deal. Since the retirement and death coverage is already included - and in addition to save cash.
Like it? Please share!