Many users choose to request an unlock code Xiaomi to turn off their phones bootloader, a code that usually reach the hands of users in two or three weeks. If you are someone who do not like waiting we offer an alternative to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 4C without any code by the Chinese firm. We tell you step by step how to unlock the bootloader with a few simple steps that we detail below. As always we note, it is the sole responsibility of the owner of the phone operation release the bootloader and the risks involved. However following these steps should not pass anything to your Xiaomi Mi 4C. Lets go see how we make it.
What do we need?
-ADB working with phone drivers installed on your computer
-Mi4c Fastboot image (optional)
-Last TWRP (optional)
-CyanogenMod 12.1 (optional)
1. Copy the contents of the image 6.1.7 My 4C in the "Images" directory
2. Reboot in fastboot mode by pressing the power and volume down while until we see MIUI and select "FASTBOOT"
3. Enter the following command "fastboot oem EDL" without quotes, to enable an emergency recovery mode on mobile
4. We use My Flash to flash the image 6.1.7 of which I have left the image above, go to the "images" directory to select this file and flash it
5. Restart while version 6.1.7 is finished installing, it may take several minutes
6. Reboot in fastboot mode by pressing the power and volume down at the same time
7. We introduce the "fastboot oem unlock" command to unlock the bootloader
8. Optionally we can install the version of TWRP that you have left up and CyanogenMod 12.1 that will also offer the beginning of the article
In this way we will need a few minutes to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi4C , long before two or three weeks we should have waited for Xiaomi to send us the code. With the bootloader unlocked we will have free rein to install all the software you want in our Xiaomi alternative way to traditional MIUI all devices bring Chinese brand factory. It is not very different from other des locks of this type in other phones process and if you already are something handyman with that of the ROM you have no major problem.
Like it? Please share!